The Coronavirus outbreak is impacting the global economy on a larger scale. The world is trying hard to combat the current and upcoming economic crisis of this global pandemic covid-19.
Until this global economic crisis continues, it is anticipated that businesses will not return to normal for a long time. vis-à-vis consumer behavior will take a new turn. Fear among consumers to go out and shop will be visibly seen, affecting the overall seller-buyer conventional journey.
The forthcoming time will show the increase of heavy traffic towards the online platform. This provides a golden opportunity to individuals to set up their online businesses. Even in the current situation, going ahead with an online business will be a win-win situation for individual.
This is all you need to know about what all online businesses and ideas you can easily start and resources you might require to setup.
- Pickup & Delivery Services: With all types of businesses finding ways to reach their customers doorstep, delivery solutions are becoming a life-savior. And for this reason, delivery services have observed a surge in their business amid the coronavirus crisis. Regardless of the business size & type, there is a need for a robust delivery management solution.
- Online consultancy business: If you have specific skill set, you can set up an online consultancy business from home. You can virtually connect with your clients via an online portal. There is list of few online consultancy business ideas you can start with.
- Online tutoring classes
- Online music classes
- Yoga & Fitness consultancy classes
- Online cooking/ bakery classes
- Online dietician consultancy business
- Online photography classes
- Freelancing Job: Amidst this global pandemic, the world is facing with economic crisis which have huge impact on job professionals & workers. So if you carry good professional experience then you can start working as freelancer. Various online portals e.g. Freelancer, People per hour, 99designs, Upwork etc. are there on which you can create your profile and get hired for online freelancing job.
- Hyperlocal delivery business: The online delivery business is at a high boom. Currently, the world is preferring online shopping mode. And the mode will be carried on even after COVID-19. Many of the existing online food delivery companies are in the market. They are doing good for themselves. But few of the online delivery businesses focus on the miscellaneous commodities deliveries. This could be a turning point for starting your own hyperlocal delivery business. You can start your doorstep delivery business for:
- Pharmaceutical delivery
- Grocery delivery
- Daily needs essentials delivery
- Alcohol delivery
- Online Education App: Educational institutions around the world are forced to shut down and shift to online learning programmes. This crisis has definitely triggered an online boom for education industry. It is a great idea to build your trusted platform for learning.
- Healthcare Consultation: Remote health care is playing a crucial part in navigating the impact of the virus outbreak. For this, you need to reach them digitally. You can offer the best possible solutions to their health issues with the help of your own branded online healthcare app.
- On-Demand Doctors/Nurses/Caretakers: On-demand doctors, nurses and even other healthcare service providers seems to be a future-proof idea for users. Build an app which simplifies the process of booking for medical professionals visiting their home.
- Ecommerce Marketplace: Ecommerce business is growly rapidly amidst this global pandemic which created a great opportunity for entrepreneurs. Taking your ecommerce business online, you can enable contactless commerce deliveries now.
- Food Delivery: Several restaurants had to shut their shutters after the government ordered an enforced lockdown. Waiting for the situation to get back to normal seems no longer a good option for them. But switching to online delivery sounds certainly perfect. You can start delivery food online to the customers and delight them with contactless deliveries.
- Freelancer marketplace: You can also get started by owning a freelancer marketplace where you can connect employers to employees. Similar to many of the existing powerful freelancer marketplace like Upwork, Fiverr; you can begin by introducing your freelancer marketplace.
- Online Medical Van Booking: Another idea which could make lives comfortable and secure at this phase is heading off with an online ambulance or medical van booking app. It will be an amazing and helpful idea, altogether. In case, you need some assistance or expert’s advice on how you can transform this into reality, we are here to help.
- Drone Delivery. Tech companies especially MedTech companies are rolling out drones and robots to fight off the virus and deliver services and care to those isolated or following social distancing. Drones are not just using for delivery purposes but also for maintaining rules and regulations. In India, the Karimnagar Commissionerate of Police in Telangana used drones to ensure effective implementation of lockdown in the town. In the times of a social distancing environment, authorities have found drones as an effective technology. Drones are scalable, work 24/7, everywhere. So, this tech can be used to deliver goods, along with other purposes across locations and can be controlled remotely.
- Virtual Exhibitions: it is an event where people visit virtually rather than physically. As technology advances rapidly, conferences and exhibitions will no longer require a physical presence and will enable people to come together under a single roof, regardless of their location. So, there will be tremendous opportunities in the area of virtual exhibitions where corporates can come together, network, watch live events, and much more.
- Vending Machine: Vending Machine is an automated machine that provides items like snacks, beverages, lottery tickets, and others to consumers after money, a credit card, or a specially designed card is inserted into the machine. As these machines are available 24/7, they don’t require human intervention or contact and can be deployed anywhere within limited space.